Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing petty cash reimbursement request with accuracy, complete approval and supporting document.
- Processing stamp duty stock reimbursement with accuracy, complete approval and supporting document.
- Processing payment request for BSI & Indras with accuracy, complete approval and supporting document.
- Processing in-house transfer with accuracy, complete approval and supporting document.
- Preparing and processing BCA Open Payment on weekly basis
- Monitoring progress of fund transfer in e-Banking for all processed payment.
- Liaising and coordinating with authorized signers on their available schedule to ensure all payment batch are approved by 2 authorized signers.
- Journal Vouchers (JV/RV/IH)
- Preparing Receive Voucher & Payment Voucher for BSI & Indras.
- Preparing journal voucher for In House transfer and sweep includes overbooking transactions in with accuracy, complete approval and supporting documents.
- Monitoring cash voucher for Petty Cash to ensure accuracy.
- Monitoring cash voucher for Stamp Duty to ensure accuracy.
- Preparing journal voucher (RV/JV) for AAJI bank charge, time deposit, etc.
- Timely submission of journal voucher &/ supporting document to Accounting Department to support timely transaction booking.
- Back up preparing journal voucher for other transaction such as General Expense, Individual Business, DPLK, GS, GLH, Family Plan, etc.
- Cash Flow Update
- Updating daily beginning balance of all AJMI bank accounts in cash flow report.
- Updating all daily outgoing funds including all pending payments to be processed and projected expense transactions (General Expense, Administrative System transactions, T&E and employee expense).
- Preparing BSI & Indras bank book to provide Accounting Department
- Updating daily Company rate, sending email information to all users and updating Manulife Website.
- Assisting to prepare internal memo/external letter/form including obtaining approval in relation to banking.
- Preparing letter to bank for opening KU Niaga branch and updating authorized person in KU Niaga branch (addition/termination/replacement).
- Preparing letter of instruction for BCA refund and perform proper filing.
- Preparing Bid Bond request and complete documentation for submission to bank.
- Performing Petty Cash count and preparing Petty Cash report.
- Monitoring stamp duty stock.
Bachelor degree in Accounting/Economics/Management
Fresh graduate or 2 year experience in similar position in financial institutions
Written and verbal communication in Bahasa Indonesia