Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Work within the company’s enterprise ticket system, validate the business’ requests, and properly assign to Global End User Services (EUS) Desktop Technicians. Review all service requests placed by business units with detail and organized approach within a fast-paced environment. Manage and balance overall desktop service request task workload by assigning tasks evenly across desktop team members. Work as liaison between Desktop Support / IT and the customer. Engage our customers and/or Business Unit Information Systems Representatives (BUISR) to gather information about the service request. Manage escalations originating from customer and/or BUISR, from with service requests, emails and phone calls. Manage communications and requests in an organized manner.
- Utilize Corporate Enterprise Fulfillment Software (Order Desk / Request Ticket System)
- Take part in the creation and management of customer-facing catalog of services modules
- Take part in the creation and management of customer communication templates
- Purchase hardware and software as part of service request fulfillment
- Monitor Purchase Order work flow process and assist with customer escalations
- Address all emails that are received via the group Order Desk Mailbox and maintain an organized collection of customer / request folders
- Consistent update within service request tickets pertaining to: purchase orders, timelines, escalations, equipment allocation, business communication, and discussions with team members
- Report to EUS Team Leads and Management on your individual assignment / utilization metrics
- Utilize Asset Management database to validate service request asset allocation
- Conduct weekly meetings with service request technicians to cover aging workload and process improvement
- Maintain consistency and organization with all Queue Management and Desktop Team Process and Policy
- Explain instructions and articulate solutions to your customer base
- Initiate or assist in the maintenance of procedural documentation
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Customer Service focus
- Ability to multitask task
- Organized and time efficient
- Develop and refine work flow processes
- MS Office Usage – Word and Excel Skills are a Plus
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.