1) Ensuring all SLAs are met
2) Developing employee engagement strategies
3) Ensuring procedures and policies are accurately documented and followed
4) Generating/analyzing reports and metrics
5) Performing other tasks as delegated by senior management
6) Provide positive reinforcement and constructive feedback to motivate team.
7) Identify gaps and provide recommendation
8) Address escalations or complex problems as dictated by process and procedures.
- Provide direct oversight of staff productivity and effectiveness in delivering services Review all training and process materials as they are published/communicated for clarity; deliver feedback as situation warrants.
- Ensure staff is trained in, and understands, all department policies, processes, scheduling, and best practices – direct interaction is a necessity.
- Ensure new and updated processes are smoothly integrated into daily routine. Work with individual staff members to reinforce process, rules, and support education as necessary.
- Work with management on process and policies that are unclear to clarify/change as needed.
- Suggest and assist in creation of new policies as needed. Use existing monitoring tools (e.g. Avaya, Service Now) to assess level of staff productivity on regular basis.
- Ensure proper staff scheduling is reviewed and documented, and the support model has adequate staffing levels that reflect call traffic flow; work, and review with management.
- Ensure all staff has full understanding of schedule and are informed of changes in a timely manner.
- Perform concise staff attendance monitoring; ensure it is recorded consistently (scheduled and unscheduled days out, as well as instances of tardiness). Inform and review with manager as necessary.
- Communicate with manager, in an open and clear manner, events of consequence concerning staff performance, adherence to process, attendance, and “pulse” of working environment – be aware of trends that effect performance.
- Ensure system and tool set outages are reported in an urgent manner to pertinent service support teams.
- Act as focal point for escalated customer issues as necessary.
- Develop QA strategy on assessing proper ticket and phone etiquette.
- Engage in meetings to discuss topics of interest including but not limited to productivity, effectiveness of service delivery, process additions/updates, staff moral, etc.
- Working on any MBPS specific function – this role is dedicated to work solely on support of RDS oversight and administrative needs
- Working with HR related staffing items, such as salary tracking, disciplinary action, etc.
- Other tasks as delegated by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any computer related course
- Exceptional attendance record
- Good people management experience
- With great sense of responsibility and is able to take appropriate actions with minimal supervision
- Solid technical customer service experience - will be constantly working with customers via phone, email, and in person.
- Experience with - Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft One Drive, Microsoft Intune, Skype For Business will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English – must explain concerns and articulate solutions, in a readily understandable fashion
- Ability to manage a 24x5 support team
- Ability to represent the team in a management or technical call.
- Flexibility in scheduling - Will be generally on Manila night shift but will need to shift schedule as need arises.
- Excellent level of reliability, integrity, credibility and work ethics
- Strong ability to enforce and adhere to policies Candidate should not have any attendance issues or any disciplinary action.