- Coordinate transition planning and support between project and system support teams across Investment IT
- Define application support requirements to determine operational support model
- Work with all key stakeholders including project team, support team, supplier and business partners
- Identify and coordinate process improvement initiatives within System & Platform Services
- Facilitate and support data governance initiatives to ensure a high quality of data accuracy within System & Platform Services
- Assist with client support to monitor and track critical system issues through resolution
- Ensure adherence to quality standards
- Collaborate with geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams
- 5 to 8 years business systems analysis and/or project management experience
- Bachelor degree or post-secondary education in a related field
- Strong planning and organization skills, with ability to manage target deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective interviewing, influencing, facilitation and presentation skills
- Consistent attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong relationships with business and IS professionals
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with enthusiasm in a challenging fast paced environment
- Solid understanding of all aspects of systems development life cycle
- Competent technical skills (Microsoft Office PC skills, MS Project, Visio, Sharepoint)
- PMP and/or ITIL certification a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Development a plus
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization.?? It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment.? A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.