- Implementation of Existing Client Sales campaigns and programs, such as Activ8 and GOLD to generate incremental sales from existing policyholders.
- Coordinate with Sales Management Teams to ensure proper implementation of programs and action plans on all sectors/territories nationwide.
- Work closely with Products, Business Quality, Information Systems and Agency Analytics on the preparation of metrics and regular sales management report to measure and drive success of initiatives and conversion efforts.
- Work with Client Services, Office Development Services and other support teams to ensure all notification schemes are executed properly
- Prepare and release regular reports to Sales Management Team to aide in driving the initiatives
- Conduct of activities to improve agents’ awareness, increase number of appointments and number of converted repeat sales
- College graduate of a 4-year Business Course
- Three years or more work related experience gained from an insurance or financial services company
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong business orientation
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethic
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly flexible
- Strong presentation/floor skills
- Take advantage of our clients with maturing policies who are entitled to receive benefit payout by encouraging them to reinvest the funds that they will receive from maturities.
- Encourage clients with capacity to pay whose policies will become fully paid up to get additional coverage in order to replace lost premium from FPUs.
- Maximize our agents’ non-medical authority limit, which is the highest in the industry and utilize our forward underwriting capability. Agents may offer our qualified clients, selected products which can generate better returns and revenues.
- Annually, we have a significant number of clients whose policies will either mature or become fully paid up, and clients qualified under forward underwriting initiative. For 2016 alone, we have around 15,000 clients we can tap as possible source of new business.
- These leads can generate potential APE production of Php. 644 Million
- There are around 2,500 insurance advisors being monitored and trained to bring their repeat sales to a higher level.
- Existing Client Sales contributes to the achievement Agency’s APE targets as it can practically generate 20% of the total Agency APE production.