- Provide administrative support to the sales team in the area of new business. Some of the functions include the following:
- Daily call out to follow-up FSAs on their new business pending requirements.
- Coordinate and follow-up with new business underwriters on all pending cases to ensure standard turn-around-time is being followed.
- Serve as an expediter for medical requirements including Attending Physician Statements and other medical requirements.
- Monitor the submission of all the requirements of cases issued with STO.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team in the area of client services. Some of the functions include the following:
- Monitor all lapsed cases and provide daily call out for the status of all lapsed cases.
- Assist in reinstatement of cases through proper coordination with Client Services Department.
- Assist in all Variable Life withdrawals transaction in order to ensure timely release of checks.
- Facilitate the submission of Daily Collections Report to New Business for payment posting.
- Receive all mailings from FSAs in the branches and forward documents to intended recipients.
- Assist Area Managers and Regional Managers in report generation (attendance summary, QSL reports, zero branch report, and zero FSA report).
- Liaise with Accounting Department for all reimbursement and liquidation (doctor’s transportation, medical reimbursements, transportation reimbursements, representation allowance and cash advance liquidation).
- Coordinate with HR, ODS, and Marketing for all the office and marketing supplies requirements of FSA inside the branches.
- In-charge of mailing and distribution of all business correspondents to the branches.
- Candidate must be a college graduate from a reputable university.
- Must have at least 2 years of work experience in any field and in an Administrative Support role.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Tools and Lotus Notes.
- Have an above average knowledge in using Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate must have above average communication, organization and planning skills.
- Willing to work on extended hours.