Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Manage a full block of clients and provide high-quality service and problem-solving support on the full range of issues which requires broad business knowledge. Reps are expected to have excellent verbal communication and business writing skills necessary to build good relationships with customer.
- College/University graduate preferably with previous related work experience in the financial services or call center industry and demonstrated service aptitude
- Candidate should have at least six months tenure in the Participant Services role
- Candidate should be meeting all the service quality and productivity metrics for the last six months (e.g., Call Quality, IAT QA, Adherence, Attendance, etc.)
- Candidate must not have any attendance issues or subjected to any disciplinary actions in the past twelve (12) months
- Client Relationship Management
- International Business and Multicultural Skills
- Product and Service Advice and Support
- Product Knowledge
Minimum Skills Requirements to Go-live:
Tools Specific Knowledge:
- Demonstrated skill in utilizing business telephony and technology, which includes Avaya, Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in relevant business tools: Reflection Attachmate, Outlook 365, AWD, Navsmart, Rightfax, Internet Explorer-based applications
Product Specific Knowledge:
- Successful completion of New Employee Training and post- New Employee Training programs
- Knowledge of products and services of RPS SCS
Process Specific Knowledge:
- Proven knowledge of the RPS SCS policies, procedures, principles and practices
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. Category: