Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Conduct fundamental company analysis, perform due diligence target investment company
- Perform company visits, company/sector researches, fundamental analyses and valuation models to aid in investment decisions.
- Keep up to date on regular basis of any changes to the recommendations or changes in macroeconomic factors that may impact companies/sector performance;
- Be responsible for on-going monitoring covered companies (all news, announcement related to covered companies and possible impacts), update company performance on quarterly basis;
- Analyze economic developments, monitor trends in the various sectors of the economy, and provide forecasts of changes in business conditions;
- Maintain a general knowledge of Vietnam’s investment climate, market conditions and economic environment;
- Respond to queries of Head of Equities and CIO about company’s information/performance in a timely manner;
- Establish, develop and maintain good relationship with investee and potential investee companies, with market participants (brokerage firms, other fund managers…);
- Assist Head of Equities in portfolio management process including portfolio performance analysis and initiate investment strategies in order to outperform the benchmark.
- Pro-actively provide market intelligence.
- Attend/Provide inputs for ASEAN bi-weekly calls and prepare Vietnam Market Update notes to Regional Equities.
- Attend/Provide inputs for weekly market update meeting, monthly Investment Committees meeting, quarterly Board meeting, and annual meeting of the Funds.
- Co-ordinate and support to other departments.
- Other tasks as required by the Company
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Bloomberg skill required
- Having SSC license/CFA is a plus
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.