Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Receptionist is within the Agency Department, the incumbent will be responsible to respond to support ITC Training, support all events at Academy of Excellence, and support facility of Academy of Excellence. Ensure the accurate and well-entry of data (names list) of each training session, and well-arrangement of agency training documents such as training forms and booklet, scanning, printing, and copying.
- Support ITC Training:
- Registration and welcome guest or candidates
- Assisting all of the training team members on specific tasks or duties as requested or required
- Print certificate for graduation ceremony
- Ensuring the accurate and well-entry of data (names list) of each training session
- Well-arrangement of agency training documents such as training forms and booklet, scanning, printing, and copying.
- Ensure proper arrangement of training snacks, lunches, water catering services or foods & logistics, beverage
- Follow up all candidates to apply the rule of ITC
- Checking and well-ensuring that at least ½ hour before any training starts such as classroom, sound system, chairs, flip charts, and LCD projector are working well and ready to go for the training.
- Follow up and keep regular update of the training attendance reports of each trainee in the daily basis
- Monitor and announce the names of trainees based on the attendance reports to ensure that they are qualified or not-qualified for each initial training course (ITC) examination.
- Make ITC examination report
- Prepare ITC material send to allocation Manulife branches SR, BTB, KPC, BMC (Sale Presenter, Project 100, ITC Book and other document related training) on time.
- Support all events at Academy of Excellence and Off Sites
- Activation workshop, graduation ceremony and fast-start client seminar
- Support facility of Academy of Excellence
- Follow up cleaner to clean the class and the other place there are dirty
- Arrange schedule for cleaners to support during events in PPC
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Good knowledge of reception/ standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written in English and Khmer
- Good organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.