- being the coordinator to all relevant departments : recruiting, training, pay-roll, underwriting , customer service, policy-owner service, IT and the sales locations, focusing on the GTF managers/agents from other life companies
- Direct report to AVP Dong Dao and dot-line report to Senior Manager Ha Nguyen
- Support the GTF managers/agents from other life companies to understand and take hold of Manulife's business structure, system and especially business culture.
- Cooperate with the Agency Recruiting, Agency Training, Agency Payroll, IT , OP and RDs/SMs to make the settlement for all GTF teams in term of training courses, administration procedures, product education and compensation update, reports understanding. Participate MIT’s training and other Agency training & development activities.
- Find out the opportunities and challenges, which the new SM and GTF managers/agents have to face from the first days they work with Manulife. Help them to contact the right persons-in-charge in the relevant departments to solve their struggling issues, if any.
- Remind the RD/SM to carry out the administration procedure to help the GTF managers qualifying their benefits based on Manulife’s current compensation or special programs, designed for these GTF people.
- Cooperate with AQA team to train and support new SM at new locations on SOP execution
- Being honest, trustworthy
- Capable to build up a good relationship with people
- Mastering Manulife's structure, system and culture
- Mastering the current products and agency compensation
- At least a staff at the position of Assistant Manager or field manager at Agency District Manager position.
- Being in the life industry more than 8 years
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.