Key deliverables/ Main responsibilities:
- Assigning, scheduling, training, reviewing and monitoring project work to ensure the progress is within expected guidelines and is completed on time and within budget.
- Working with related parties to develop project scope of work documents and project plans that include an analysis of benefit, cost, work schedule and any related risks.
- Tracking of progress and raising key risks and issues
- Ensuring documentation is maintained around detailed scope and business requirements
- Taking ownership of specific initiatives when required.
- Ensuring program risks are identified and tracked
- Be able to signal concerns when this may be unpopular.
- Creating a succession plan for yourself so that any sickness or leave can be covered by another person i.e. continuity plan
- Internal Customer service: Maintain effective communication and working relationship with internal parties
- Ability to confidently engage with senior executives (internal and Regional)
- Manage effective & regular communication and update to Regional departments/units that are involved in the program.
- Understand business user requirements
- Prepare UAT Test Plan
- Prepare UAT Test Scenario
- Lead testing team for UAT
- Conduct UAT testing and review UAT log
- Submit UAT Defect/Change Requests into Jira and coordinate with Regional Team for the fixes.
- Be the delivery team together with Project Owner and Project Manager to deliver the tool to a huge group of agents.
- Provide training to Support team for installing the application to ipads of users.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering, Banking
- Finance, Business Admin, Project Management
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- Discipline/Related Field: Transformation, project planning, project management, training
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Able to glue a team together through good interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic and resilient.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- People leadership and management skills,
- Project management capabilities including developing detailed requirements
- Strategic, operational, financial and budget management skill
- Strong written, verbal Vietnamese and English
- Years of Experience in Project Management: min 5 years
- Experienced as project manager/business analyst in delivering successful organization wide programs with multiple projects ongoing
- Having experience at bank /financial institute transformation programs is helpful
- Strong understanding and proficient in MS Office especially Powerpoint Presentation and MS Project.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- All internal departments/divisions related to Agency strategic projects
- External vendors
- Regional departments/divisions of Manulife worldwide.