Training Manager in the Manager Training Team is responsible for field managers' development; s/he will design, coach and teach them recruitment/ people development/ team development/ people skills and etc. Besides, s/he has to work closely with the field force and the internal counterparties to ensure the smooth operations of the manager courses.
- Take ownership of training program and responsible for the quality of training delivery
- Deliver the training programs align with the Manulife direction in manager training
- Motivate participation in class and stimulate interactive learning environment
- Monitor efficiency and practicality of program
- Collect feedback on training program
- Contribute in training program design, development, and revamp
- Responsible for training material preparation i.e. training POPs, presentation file and speaker notes, coordination and etc
- Handle enquiries and logistics arrangement
- Handle other ad-hoc duties in agency training functions assigned
- Produce monthly reports on manager training team
- Participate and contribute in team regular/irregular meeting
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree holder with training and insurance professional qualifications
- Good knowledge of training and facilitating and min. of 4 years in Manager training
- Sales and management experience/training experience in the life insurance/financial planning industry will be a definite advantage
- Supervisory exposure is preferable
- Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good analytical skill and customer focus
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese word-processing
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.