Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job Description Summary
Responsible in reviewing documents for insurance applications and capturing the pertinent information into the systems based on the established guidelines. Coordinate with the agents and various teams in the New Business for the completion of outstanding clients' record needed for policy fulfillment.
- Review all policy pages for quality and ensures that documents are sent to the correct pile or folder
- Data - enter index values for each document using computer applications
- Acts as support to other JH NB Life teams as need arises
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
Educational Attainment: College or University graduate of any course
- Ability to use the desktop computer system
- Booting and shutting down computer, using mouse and keyboard
- Toggling between multiple applications during each transaction
- Familiarity with shortcut key functions (preferred but not required)
- Ability to use email
- Composing and sending emails
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft and Excel
- Excellent in written and communication skills
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate paragraph
- Ability to comprehend
- Ability to maintain quality standards
- Ability to proactively respond to situations (escalations or rush requests)
- Able to perform timely investigation and decision making
- Ability to research information based on available demographic information
- Influencing others to act in the best interest of the clients
- Ability to do multi-tasking
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to understand simple insurance process or principles
- Additional information regarding life insurance is an advantage
- Able to follow product and process protocol
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.