Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job Description Summary
The Team Lead is primarily responsible for the day to day operations of the program according to the scope of work and service level requirements. Duties include hiring, managing performance and developing strategic approaches to act on any identified needs. Aside from providing support, motivation, coaching and development to direct reports, this role also evaluates and implements company policies and procedures.
This function must determine long range goals and objectives to meet business operation expectations and is accountable for coordination and cooperation with the onshore and offshore management.
- Manage the team’s day to day operation to ensure that SLA is met
- Handle escalations on a timely manner
- Conduct recruitment and hiring of CSRs
- Assist in workforce management duties such as schedule and leave management
- Review team performance and provide corrective action plan/s – perform 1:1 coaching, provide support, motivation and development of staff
- Review, collect, and summarize quality control and business reports
- Assists in conducting a regular training needs analysis for personal and professional development of the staff
- Identify opportunities for process improvement recommendations
- Partner with HR with regard to any payroll and disciplinary measure concerns
- Facilitate meetings to disseminate announcements, discuss policies and calibrate process
- Assist immediate supervisor in coordinating team resources, monitoring team activities, and preparing reports
Minimum Skills Requirement to Hire:
- College or University graduate with at least one year work experience in a call center industry
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to converse effectively using the English language.
- Candidate must demonstrated strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service).
- Candidate must able to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement; to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information.
- Candidate must exhibit good navigation skills. Minimum keyboarding skills of at least 30 words per minute.
- Candidate must have good organizational and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments and to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must demonstrate problem solving skills.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. Category: