- Assess and process policy payments transactions within service standards.
- Ensure guidelines governing processes, transactions and administration are adhered to.
- Work closely with other departments and internal/external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of service requests.
- In the absence of team members, to assist in processing service requests.
- Identify and propose quick wins to enhance customer experience and/or efficiency in work areas.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for system enhancements and defects, where applicable.
- Supporting team lead/fellow colleagues in other ad hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in Insurance, Business or equivalent professional qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience in insurance operations preferred
- Keen to learn and positive work attitude
- Independent worker, also able to contribute as a team player
- Ability to process requests timely and accurately
- Analytical and meticulous
- Good time management skills, able to prioritize work to ensure efficiency
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possess good interpersonal skills and is customer focused