- A senior level position reporting directly to the Head of Portfolio Solutions Group (PSG)
- Key decision maker within the portfolio management team overseeing strategic asset allocation portfolios
- Role includes driving decisions across portfolio management, investment research, and product innovation.
- Portfolios overseen are global, multi-asset strategies that are comprised of a wide range of affiliated and non-affiliated mutual funds, ETFs and derivatives.
- Serve as a spokesperson to build asset allocation and PSG brand awareness by partnering with distribution and product development teams.
- Responsible for developing, articulating, and implementing clear asset class and manager views across the portfolios.
- Delivering performance outcomes consistent with the objectives of the strategies.
- Scope of role primarily includes ~$100 billion of target date and target risk strategies.
- Research and Development
- Research efforts with an emphasis on refining and developing strategic asset allocation forecasts, models and processes utilizing both quantitative and fundamental processes.
- Collaborate with and communicate research efforts to broader global PSG team comprised of ~40 individuals.
- Partner with senior management, business units, distribution, and product development to develop innovative asset allocation solutions designed to meet specific institutional and retail needs.
- Seek opportunities to enhance current solutions through application of enhanced investment processes and/or structures.
- Be viewed as an expert in delivering retirement solutions to investors.
- Support the asset gathering process through the effective delivery of presentations, participation in conference calls, and the assisting in the development of investment-related marketing material.
- The ability to enhance the team’s institutional offerings and presence is a critical objective
- BA/BS Degree required Master’s degree or higher preferred. CFA or other designations preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of investment experience.
- Deep understanding of asset allocation techniques and concepts.
- Direct experience in manager due diligence process.
- Proven track record of delivering strong performance across a wide range of asset allocation solutions.
- Expert in retirement solutions and target date strategies.
- Expert in industry-leading portfolio analysis software including Bloomberg, Factset, Barra, Point, Morningstar Direct, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the investment marketplace and industry trends in the institutional and retail market.