Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
To Be Part of Manulife's accounting team. To assure that company activities are well recorded in the proper manner according to Manulife's Group and Indonesia regulation
This role will be responsible to accounting activities in related to 'pension plan" activities.
The main task will include
- Journal. responsible to assure that all transaction is posted in the correct journal in respect to Manulife's accounting policy. The role include to manage and prepare journal vouchers.
- Preparing balance sheet
- Responsible to journal reconciliation include the global bank reconciliation and GS bank accounts reconciliation
- Taking charge in accounting related projects Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting
- Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply , or talent with 2 -3 years of relevant experience in accounting.
- Talent with strong basic accounting skill, (journal, general ledger, balance sheer, work-sheet)
- Good command in English is high appreciated