Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- JOB PURPOSE
- Functions as a key point of contact for the Senior Leadership Team and has direct responsibility for managing, providing strategic leadership and oversight to Helpdesk & MOOS, POS & Billing, Vendor Management, 3rd Party and Provider Relationship Management, and System and Development. The responsibility of this position is to strive for customer satisfaction while maintaining a reasonable cost structure. In addition, ensures protection of AJMI through internal control, risk management and assuring best practices
- TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Chief Operating Officer to develop and implement a strategic operations plan that supports AJMI’s vision and goals; and supports in translating the strategic plan to operations staff to ensure support; and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
- Support COO and other leadership team members in setting policies and determining strategies to meet or exceed revenue, profit, and cash flow commitments. Identify opportunities for new value creation.
- Take a lead role in driving effective and efficient goals for operational departments (Helpdesk & MOOS, POS & Billing, Vendor Management, 3rd Party and Provider Relationship Management, and System and Development), constantly seeking innovation and enhancement while balancing cost and feasibility
- Work with the team leaders in Ops Delivery team to cascade and align the strategies to AJMI’s business imperatives
- Build the right competence within Operations Delivery to address challenges and support lines of business and distribution channels, both captive and third party
- Responsible for compliance with legal regulations and Company's ethical and value based culture
- Be a change catalyst and take advantage of synergies and differences to align to competing requirements across AJMI
- Build and maintain a departmental structure, operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs
- Develop and implement a talent plan to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time to meet the strategic needs of AJMI
- Manage employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly
- Ensure continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through programs to reduce deviations, provide for on-time delivery, and meet customer quality and cost expectations