- To be the Project Manager for Taiwan, Vietnam and Thailand Workflow system roll out and migration of activities to the Malaysia Centre of Excellence
- To handle the TW TA outsourcing to external TA service provider
- To manage the project budget, timelines and regular updates to the GO Steering Committee
- To coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to deliver the project on time/within budget
- To manage UAT and production implementation
- Coordinate with different Asia countries and to provide SME input for all process improvement and automation initiatives.
- Improve the process in the following areas:
- "Know Your Client" and "Anti Money Laundering" (KYC and AML) checking at account opening stage.
- Identify high risk client and perform on-going monitoring of these clients. Investigate suspicious transactions and non-financial events.
- Monitor the status of Client Profile and ensure the Risk Profile Questionnaire is updated on a regular basis.
- Production of various MIS reporting and commission reports.
- Operation Procedure Manual and related practice notes.
- Ensure order processing quality and effective service delivery and maintenance.
- Effective implementation and maintenance of relevant tax requirements etc.
- Monitor Transfer Agent service standards.
- Ensure enforcement of and adherence to company guidelines as well as compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with over 10 years’ relevant working experience, particularly in mutual fund order processing.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience.
- Experience and knowledge in KYC / AML checking.
- Experience in dealing with operations outsourcing providers and operational risk roles an advantage.
- Experience in projects as a key stakeholder or project manager.
- A strong leader to coach the team and drive changes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties.
- Possess sound general knowledge of financial markets.
- Proactive / can-do approach and attitude. Thorough attention to detail and accuracy of delivery.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, able to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines and the flexibility to work in a fast changing environment.
- Proven experience influencing and working collaboratively with both clients and vendors.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to research issues where the resolution is not readily apparent.
- Computer literacy with common PC applications (i.e. familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel), and experience with Transfer Agency and Portfolio Accounting systems an advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese