- Ensure successful delivery of business process improvement, operational efficiency and customer centricity projects.
- Demonstrate thought-leadership in formulating and executing strategic plans on process governance and performance optimization.
- Work closely with the BUs to define the overall scope, governance and project deliverables required to deliver the transformation.
- Analyze a range of complex problems across the Back Office processes (New Business, Underwriting, Policy Maintenance, Claims) identifying process inefficiencies, areas for improvement and automation opportunities.
- Design efficient business processes in order to improve the customer experience, organizational efficiency and eliminate non value added tasks.
- Represent end users to work with BA team and IT team on operation initiatives and system enhancements.
- Ensure adequate management oversight and control over projects through formalized project management governance and reporting.
- Prepare and conduct training to project stakeholders to prepare for system implementation.
- Assist in designing KPIs to measure, explain and drive business performance.
- Maintain timely and accurate MIS reports to management and other stakeholders.
- Proven and in-depth experience (10+ years) in process improvement, change management and project management preferably in insurance.
- A strong facilitator with a delivery and execution background with proven experience of taking ownership.
- A strong business improvement experience by using Six Sigma methodology.
- Extensive project management and facilitation experience with project management certification – PMP.
- Experience in implementing projects by Agile approach is preferable.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills.
- Domain knowledge on Operations/Technology/Project Management within the Insurance business would be critical for the role to able to add value and partner with the business sponsors.