Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Business Development Manager is within the Partnership Distribution Department, the incumbent will be responsible to providing life insurance solutions to Bank's clients. Provide necessary training/coaching and supervision to ensure success of insurance sales and work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address client's protection, and long-term saving needs and to deliver sales target of the company.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for providing life insurance solutions to Bank's clients
- Provide necessary training/coaching and supervision to ensure success of insurance sales
- Work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address client's protection, and long-term saving needs and to deliver sales target of the company
- Strengthen the long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service
- Develop and maintain a positive working environment for team members
- Perform other tasks as required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in financial industry
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Finance or related field is preferred
- Work experience in bancassurance sales is highly preferred for but those with sales and marketing experience gained from banking, FMCG, and other industries are also encouraged to apply
- Must be self-driven , highly motivated and have strong leadership and influencing skills
- Personable, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record in sales management and people management are definite advantage
- Knowledge of insurance product in particular and the financial services industry in general
- A vested interest in keeping abreast of the industry and market trends
- Strong analytical, inter-personal, communication (verbal and written) and business development/sales skills
- Strong networking, innovative and strategic skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Good presentation skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.