- Accurate and concise process of client service requests at initial point of contact utilizing multiple administrative systems within the defined service standards
- Ensure all client requests are logged in our call tracking system in order that we can provide problem management for all outstanding customer inquiries through escalation, client communication, review and reporting.
- Manage communications in service situations and deliver recovery management communications.
- Assist in maintaining area knowledge databases and procedures by providing updates, corrections, best practices to appropriate department resource.
- Create and maintain strong collaborative team and customer working relationships while providing excellent customer service.
- College/University graduate with financial background or previous related work experience in the financial services or call center industry and demonstrated service aptitude
- Candidate must have at least one year tenure in their current position (for internal applicants only)
- Candidate must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current Unit (for internal applicants only)
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to converse effectively using the English language. BUPLAS Verbal Assessment scores in the Pronunciation/Language/Discourse/Interactive domains are: 3.5/3.5/4/3.5
- Candidate must be able to compose a grammatically correct, clear and concise paragraph/ essay. BUPLAS Written Assessment scores in the Language//Discourse/Audience Awareness/Task Fulfillment domains are: 4/3.5/4/4.0
- Candidate must demonstrate strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service).
- Candidate must have the ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement
- Candidate must exhibit good navigation skills. Minimum keyboarding skills of at least 30 words per minute.
- Candidate must have good organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- International Business and Multicultural Skills
- Product and Service Advice and Support
- Product Knowledge
- Demonstrated skill in utilizing business telephony and technology, which includes Avaya, Avaya Wall Board, Avaya Desktop, and Total View Webstation.
- Proficiency in relevant business tools: BOSS Knowledge Database, Mainframe, AWD, Internet Explorer-based applications.
- Successful completion of the five-week New Employee Training Program (NETP).
- Knowledge of the IIC' products and services.
- Knowledge of the IIC Customer Service principles and practices.
- Ability to follow the escalation procedures
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Leverages available tools and resources in researching required participant information.
- Ability to perform/ process account changes with minimal errors.