- Implement processes to continually maintain and improve data quality.
- Ensure SLAs for quality and timeliness of data are met.
- Ensure that the data management program reflects leading industry practices.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the division’s data strategy that enables the most effective use of the data assets.
- Ensure data is available, reliable, consistent, accessible, secure, and timely to support the mission and activities of the division.
- Support the successful implementation of the Global Optimization project initiatives.
- Collaborate with all groups within the Chief Data Office to ensure alignment across data functions and on target delivery of the group’s goals.
- Promote organizational excellence through development of a culture of accountability, innovation and teamwork.
- Build strong employee involvement, engagement and collaboration within and across teams.
- Utilize innovative approaches to solve business data problems.
- Strong service orientation.
- Take personal accountability for issue resolution and instill accountability across the team.
- Drive team alignment with the Data Strategy.
- Undergraduate degree in business, economics, or a quantitative discipline with asset management or financial services industry experience.
- Ideally previous experience in the implementation of data management programs.
- Previous experience in the execution of large, firm-wide processes.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Constructive challenge and influencing skills.
- Experience in translating between business and technology worlds.
- Champion of change and effectively managing the implementation of new ideas / improvements.
- Confident when dealing with investment professionals, senior management and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience with asset management systems and platforms.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Highly analytical with strong consulting and problem solving abilities; tenacity to identify the root cause of problems is essential.