- Lead the development and implementation of new product initiatives and product enhancement projects for digital channel. Oversee and manage launch schedule of new products and projects.
- Lead, motivate and develop team members and collaborate with other teams on joint initiatives.
- Collaborate with technology partners and internal parties in product planning, design and product development process to ensure product initiatives and related supports are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- As a central anchor representing the distribution team, the candidate would need to effectively engage and collaborate with the relevant parties and departments to successfully deliver solutions.
- Represent the voice of the user (intermediary and customer) in solution, service, functional and user experience definition.
- Assist the Product Manager in developing roadmap for system and product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth
- Maintains project documentation and assists with issue resolution and efforts to develop new or revised processes/procedures for the assigned business areas.
- Provide BAU support as and when required.
- Understand the business strategy and how technology can “enable” it
- Drive continuous improvement
- Flexible and adaptable when dealing with change
- Highly effective influence and negotiation skills
- Maintains balance of confidence and approachability
- Degree holder of Business Administration, Information Systems/Technology or Project Management with solid background in Project Management, Digital Channel Management and Business Analysis. Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar designation preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in business solutions, digital platform development and new service design.
- Strong conceptual skills and ability to exercise flexibility and judgment in a dynamic environment with forward-thinking mindset
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of analysis and operation improvement methodologies
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing the complexities of integrating new technologies and influencing individuals across businesses to achieve objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to provide updates to all levels
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Self-initiated and have a strong drive to learn and drive change
- Understanding of financial/insurance services, digital (mobility) or customer experience is advantageous