Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Serve as Valhalla coordinator for the JHNY
- Composes correspondence and documents of a highly confidential nature
- Gathers, assembles and analyzes information and data from a variety of sources
- Prepares reports, spreadsheets
- Contacts company personnel at all levels to gather information for senior executive, to follow up, or to communicate information regarding correspondence received in Valhalla
- Prioritizes and summarizes contents of incoming materials - e.g., mail, reports, articles, competitor packages - requiring knowledge of operations, an understanding of pertinent individuals involved, protocols, actions required, timelines, signature authority required, etc.
- Manage projects as assigned by management and ensure the accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Projects assigned may include research, department reporting, correspondence or other work of the department. Independently gather information, test for reasonableness and assess data. Make recommendations regarding change and solutions to issues or problems
- Makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling own work
- Completes expense reports; maintains detailed records of expenses
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 2 years of relevant experience
- Requires broad knowledge of the organization
- Work may be of a confidential nature, requiring a broad understanding of the company’s business, policies, and practices
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to represent the executive to others and to work with other top management
- Interest in asset management industry and a sales environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other software applications unique to the business
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10.7 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V