Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This is a position under the e-Business application development team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications used by the business, focusing on Java web and salesforce platform developments.
- Responsible for software application development and maintenance of business systems.
- Requirement review, improve technical requirements, agile approach, estimation, code reviews, Unit testing.
- Review and create SDLC documents and adhere to SDLC process (build, Test, deploy, production checks).
- Work closely with team, internal and external customers on day to day activities
- Provide technical solution and advise to business users
- Vendor liaison on technical aspects
- Provide technical support on after office hour standby duty when required.
- Development experience as full stack web developer (Front and integration side)
- Build and deploy to non prod and prod environments, testing automation, dev ops, security focused.
- Candidates with working experience in salesforce application development will have a strong advantage.
- 8 years or more in Java web development, and gone through at least 2 full software development Life Cycle (SDLC) in last 2-3 years.
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree