Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Training Officer is responsible for delivering effective training programs for the Company's employees (both sales force and support employees). Such training must result in improvements in technical and behavioral skills. He regularly reviews with both stakeholders (the sales force and support employees) and Agency Training Head the various training modules for relevance and makes the necessary changes in both content and delivery to meet the changing training needs of the Company's employees.
The Training Officer also assists in designing, developing, launching, conducting, evaluating, and supporting new training modules and development initiatives that answer the learning needs of the Company's employees and those of the joint venture partner.
- Designs and delivers product knowledge and sales training programs to the Company’s agency force
- Conducts regular training needs analysis to monitor and review the relevance of the training content and work with peers and other Agency stakeholders for improvement of the training programs
- Keeps current in training trends and techniques and apply these to his trainings
- Participates in various Agency functions and projects that may or not be training-related
- Travels to provincial branches, when necessary, to conduct trainings to provincial agents and agency leaders
- University degree holder with at least 5 years of training work experience. It is preferable that candidate is from the life insurance industry, or has experience doing sales training
- Is well-versed in the training design and implementation cycle to allow him to conceptualize, design, deliver and review for improvement the training programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and strong work ethics
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: