- The incumbent is responsible for the audit of all Balanced Scorecard cases assigned to him/her on monthly basis.
- The incumbent is responsible for the review of the recommendations made by Manulife representatives and ensure that the recommendations made by the representatives have a reasonable basis.
- The incumbent is to ensure that the Plan RightTM documentation and basis of recommendations are in line with the following regulatory requirements:
- Section 27 of the FAA which requires FA firms and representatives to have a reasonable basis for recommending any investment product to a customer; and
- FAA N16 (Notice on Recommendations on Investment Products which sets out the standards to be maintained by FA firms and representatives with respect to recommendations made on investment products.
- The incumbent is responsible to review the “Validation of information given in the Plan RightTM Discovery & Solution” forms submitted by the Manulife representatives and ensuring the completeness and accuracy of information collated in the Plan RightTM documents.
- The incumbent is also to perform call backs to customers to verify details and information that is unclear and ambiguous during the reviewing process.
- The incumbent is responsible for the arriving at an accurate BSC grade for the cases he/she reviewed, with the number of infractions (either minor or major) to be documented as findings noted in the review.
- The incumbent is responsible to track and follow-up with the representatives on cases with infractions found and ensure the affected Plan Right TM documents are rectified accordingly thereafter.
- CMFAS Exams (M5, M9, M9A, CHI, M8, M8A)
- 1-3 years insurance experience either in BSC or Compliance
Legal & Compliance