Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Access Controls Group is responsible for the user setup and ongoing administration both in terms of personnel and technology for critical investment applications used globally. While the current scope is global Investment Operations staff, including consultants, and vendors, the list of applications for which Access Controls manage is expanding.
A new Access Controls Group within Investment Operations is being created to ensure applica-tion access is appropriate for an employee’s role/job function. This role serves to perform job functions within the newly-created team. As part of the job requirements, the successful candi-date will be accountable for performing the team’s daily operations and providing support in addressing moderate to complex business issues.
- Monitoring the team shared mailbox throughout the day and taking appropriate ac-tion on the emails received.
- Supporting quarterly review processes for the applications managed by the Access Controls Group.
- Provide ad-hoc troubleshooting and support for access issues related to applications and users, both internal and vendor applications. Identify root cause of problems and develop timely solutions.
- Supporting the onboarding of applications into the team (set up user profiles, roles and access)
- Develop and update application access procedures.
- Regularly audit and validate data for completeness and accuracy.
- Actively identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver solutions that create efficiencies and added value.
- Any other duties or projects assigned from time to time
- Ability to work well independently as well as with others as part of a team
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to grasp new concepts and information quickly
- Eager to build strong relationships with internal departments and external partners
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong customer service orientation
- Should possess a desire to learn new skills, adapt, and take on new challenges.
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in all MS Office products
- University Degree or College Diploma in Business, Systems or related experience
- The applicant should be willing to report for a shift that supports North American business hours
- The candidate must be willing to report in Diliman, Quezon City.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: