Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The RIA Sales and Support Services Consultant will focus on providing oversight of the daily operational tasks related to the RIA products within a broker dealer environment and service to Investment Advisor Representatives.
- High level individual contributor with the ability to balance multiple priorities and work independently towards department goals, with particular emphasis on platform support, product development, workflow coordination, projects, communication and training.
- Technical expertise in all areas of broker dealer and RIA operations.
- Ability to analyze data, communicate findings to management, recognize breaches in policies and procedures and offer recommendations.
- Coordinate & perform quality control checks and reviews procedures to ensure compliance to company policy & procedures.
- Develop a strong level of program knowledge and communicate the benefits and features as necessary.
- Recommend procedural changes or improvements to management, as deemed appropriate.
- Work with Product Department to provide support for existing and new products and services.
- Assist management with various aspects of project management: business requirements, project plans, timelines, and scope.
- Design, create and implement operational procedures and training material for new products and updates to existing products.
- Provide exceptional customer service and operational support to clients, field force & other business areas via email and telephone.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a business related field.
- 7 plus years of experience in an RIA product management, operations, marketing, and training environment.
- Series 7 & 63 are required, Series 65/66 preferred or within 90 days.
- Solid understanding of securities products and investment advisory programs, including WRAP, Separate Account & UMA products and retirement plans.
- Strong knowledge of Broker Dealer and RIA operations, including, new account, transfer of accounts and cashiering functions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, recommend alternatives, and implement change.
- Working knowledge of FINRA, SEC, IRS, MSRB and ERISA rules & regulations as they apply to both broker/dealers and registered investment advisors.
- Strong knowledge of custodial platforms – Pershing Netscape and Fidelity Wealthscape.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Morningstar Advisor Workstation.
- Resolve complex issues, including trade error analysis, with little or no management involvement, serve as escalation point for team members and the Product Department.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present and engage large audiences, strong coaching and motivating skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Envestnet.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports approximately 10.7 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and college savings plans. We also offer advice through Signator, a network of independent financial advisors. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V