- This IJP is open for both Internal and External Hires.
- Candidate must be currently at Level III to qualify
- Candidate must meet job expectations and pass all performance metrics in his/her current unit.
- Candidate should not have any attendance issues or any disciplinary action for the past 12 months
- Effectively partner with the IS Operations Manager to formulate tactical and strategic plans to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements with the business unit.
- Effectively manage daily operations on the team assigned by coordinating efforts with peers onsite and multisite.
- Provide input to management with respect to staff performance; identify training gaps and development opportunities. Provide PA feedback on each associate for supervisor to complete semi-annual PA.
- Liaise with supporting departments to optimize service delivery; coordinate and relay information; identify potential problem areas and resolve or escalate them.
- Review, collect, and summarize Quality Control and Business reports.
- Review attendance and performance incentives of the team
- Manage and participate in projects and other duties as required.
- Discuss Business Unit feedback on a real-time, daily, weekly, and monthly basis with the team
- Work closely with the training departments to support ongoing training initiatives for the team.
- Partner with HRM with regard to HR issues and concerns including disciplinary action cases.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3 or more years of IT Experience
- Team-oriented yet able to work independently
- Preferably with experience in BPO and Financial Services Industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to converse effectively using the English Language.
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, clear and concise email.
- Candidate must have good organizational, multi tasking and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments and to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to handle routine and non-routine task
- Expected to perform as an effective leader (set goals, provide feedback, define accountabilities, etc.) to staff
- Excellent escalation handling, coaching, planning, organizing and performance management skills.
- Able to build and maintain honest, ethical and fair relationships with direct reports, peers, supervisors and peers