- Co-ordinate with Event team in Agency Event planning for the following events:
- Domestic & overseas trips
- Conferences, kick off, Agency Annual Dinner, monthly/ quarterly sales meetings, training
- Special events: grand opening, AMT offsite meeting
- Prepare/check the estimated cost for all of Agency Events including local & overseas meetings/trainings/conferences.
- Manage & control the procurement process for Agency Events including:
- Implement/ enforce the procurement as the Company’ standards
- Negotiate and choose the suppliers with the best price/service as per procurement standards
- Prepare for the contract’ sign off.
- Prepare and follow up the advance (if any) and make payments for Agency Events.
- Manage the Agency inventory.
- Be proactive to support ad-hoc project.
- Manage the Agency communication via Agency Web Site
- Control the content published in the AWS
- Maximize the effectiveness of using AWS
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- Business administration
- Logical thinking
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people at different levels in an organization
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Experience in procurement process.
- Experience in life insurance is preferred.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Agency Business Development Team
- Sales leaders
- Different departments across organization (Finance & Accounting, Agency Event, etc.)
- Vendors and partners