Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Development of the business case, prepare the financial projections and other analyses for key strategic initiatives
- Drive/support key initiatives as outlined in the strategic roadmap encompassing the various areas of the company. This includes defining requirements in accordance with business needs, developing the work breakdown schedule, resource allocation, managing the project schedule and resolving issues with related parties.
- Support the company in its goal of having an execution excellence culture focused on delivering strategic initiatives and enablers to achieve strategic aspirations
- Work with other functional units to ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within budget and meeting quality targets
- Maintain the company’s projects database. Liaise with senior management team to monitor progress of key projects, ensure project fundamentals and provide regular reports to executive management team about progress, risks, issues and opportunities.
- Take other ad hoc projects as may be required
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- University degree in Business/Management or equivalent
PROFESSIONAL / TRADE QUALIFICATION
- PMI or equivalent certification is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving & project management skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Proactive, well-organized, attentive to details and strong bias for action.
- Mimimum 5 years working experience in project management
- Strong MS Project proficiency and PC skills particularly MS Office: Excel, Word, Access & Powerpoint
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Internal: Reports to Director and interacts with the rest of the company
- External: Some interaction with Regional and other external parties involved in key strategic initiatives.