Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The role’s main responsibility is to maintain and manage files from offsite storage
- Verify documents that requires scanning and coordinate such documents back from source
- Process file requests, receive and sort files by business area on a daily basis
- Manage files or boxes to be returned to storage in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide some investigation to locate files or boxes whenever needed
- Support users sending boxes/files to offsite storage on daily/adhoc basis
- Review and update Procedure Documents on an annual or adhoc basis
- Obtain, reset and review IM Connect access for users as needed
- Monitor records shared/personal mailbox throughout the day
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate must have at least one year in current role
- Position is in the night shift
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Proven proficient use of Microsoft Office desktop applications and the know how to apply this knowledge to specific business circumstances.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage defined priorities independently, manage caseload effectively and efficiently, and maintain accurate and timely processes, in an environment of rapid change.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.