Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to Regulators (OJK and Ministry of Trading) on timely manner.
- Ensure the presentation and disclosures of regulatory reports are in conformity with guidelines from the Regulators.
- Prepare all investment transactions of AJMI, both Traditional and Unit Link which includes ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Prepare all investment transactions of AJMI’s subsidiaries which includes ensure accuracy and completeness of data.
- Ensure the presentation and disclosures of company Financial Instruments are in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles both Local GAAP and CIFRS.
- Assist in reviewing the accounting model of investment transactions.
- Adhoc as required
- Managing project initiatives, either locally or regionally, as assigned by the Head of Local Reporting and Investment Accounting.
- Initiate projects to increase accounting work efficiency.
- Initiate if any update needed to existing Department SOP &/ Company policies.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Relevant experience in accounting and reporting which include statutory reporting with adhere to IFRS or PSAK
- Posses a hands on experience in financial industry, experience in reporting for insurance company will be highly appreciated
- Good communication skill and capable to work in a team
- Strong agility to learn and coordinate with many parties internally and or externally
- Experienced as auditors from a big Four firm is an advantages