- Handle user production enquiries, support & issues
- Prepare and generate MIS reports for management and business unit request
- Handle and support business campaigns for business units
- Work closely with the business units and IT to derive a solution and/or workaround for production incidents
- Prepare testing conditions and test cases on campaigns, production fixes and minor enhancement.
- Execute user acceptance test to ensure the solution meet the requirement
- Conduct post-implementation monitoring to ensure the solution meet the expected result
- Degree holder in information systems
- At least 5 years of experience in business analysis/Life Operations/Policy Administration
- Well organized and attentive to details, flexible with working hours
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and disciplined with project scheduling.
- Self-initiated and with strong drive to learn
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Advanced knowledge of EXCEL VBA preferred)
- Familiar with RDMS; SQL
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Chinese