Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Insurance Specialist position is within the Bancassurance Department of Partnership Distribution. The Insurance Specialist has the following responsibilities.
- The Insurance Specialist is responsible for providing life insurance solutions to Bank's clients
- Work closely with branch sales and service teams to provide innovative product solutions to address client's protection, and long-term saving needs
- Strengthen the long-term relationships with clients by providing excellent customer service
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Candidate must posse at least Bachelor's/ College Degree
- Work experience in bancassurance sales is highly preferred for this position but those with sales and customer service experience gained from banking, transport, pharmaceutical, FMCG, hospitality and IT industries are also encouraged to apply
- Must be self-driven and highly motivated
- Personable, with good interpersonal and communication skills
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.