Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Job Description Summary
Process and update license and appointments of advisors or agents that are affiliated with Manulife or John Hancock and ensure that the right agents are paid for selling or servicing insurance policies
- Process changes and requests on servicing agents, commissionable agents, and servicing and inforce agencies.
- Add/update license, affiliations, and demographics of producers and firms.
- Analyze paperwork request being sent by the client/s, agents or broker dealer, and do the necessary action/s
- Participate and meet deadlines in special assignments and large projects initiatives across sites without affecting daily goal/performance
- Meet and maintain productivity, accuracy, and turnaround time.
- Such other duties and functions as assigned by the Supervisor
- Graduate of a 4 year Bachelor’s Degree preferably Business or Finance related courses
- Good PC knowledge and accurate and speedy keyboarding skills
- Must have basic phone skills (operating and communicating to clients through phone)
- Attentive to details with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Able to research, analyze, and problem solve some complex issues
- Able to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to adhere to strict standards of privacy and confidentiality
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to render overtime and report during weekends or holidays as needed
- Willing to work on night shift
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially. Category: