Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
As the Recruitment Manager, you are a valuable key driver in representing Manulife Agency and FA channel to achieve manpower figure. You will support the business unit by creating awareness, providing support and to coordinate recruitment related activities. You will also required to engage in management/distribution works.
- 60% Sales and Recruitment
- 40% Admin and Coordination
Sales and Recruitment
- Recruitment Kit and Design of Recruitment Schemes, Recruitment Marketing collaterals
- Company career fairs, Internship, branch career fairs, tertiary career fairs
- Engagement events for undergraduates with focus area on recruitment
- Link up new opportunities in the marketplace for recruitment initiatives
- Liaison with tertiary institutions to link up career talks
- Manage, facilitate and track recruitment organic, inorganic and foreigners recruitment scheme
- Manage, facilitate, set-up and run sales related activities and events
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects and programs / tactical
- Coordinate, set-up and run recruitment events and activities
- Tracking of recruitment performance
Coordination and Communication
- Weekly / regular communication to leaders and FPs on recruitment initiatives and updates
- Calendar events planning and updates
- Marketing and communication memos on recruitment contests, campaigns and conference
- Coordinates and help to run regular Career Talks, Roadshows, Branch recruitment events
- Coordinate on projects and programs (Fast Start Program, Branch Challenges, Recruitment Campaigns)
- Diploma or Degree with more than 7 years of Distribution / recruitment experience (preferably in insurance industry).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Conversant in social media tools
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.Category: