Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Business Process Associate for Operations Administration – Individual Inforce is responsible for maintenance of active life insurance policies.
- Update policy details as requested by the advisor or policy owner, including but not limited to face amount, payment mode, and address.
- Modify account information such as ownership, beneficiary, and collateral assignment.
- Provision of policy values and statements as requested by clients.
- Reissue, convert, terminate, and/or reinstate policies within agreed upon limits and provisions.
- Handle projects and support tasks resulting from product campaigns, reconciliation, and audits.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives in the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year experience in a BPO or life insurance company is a plus
- Above average communication skills, written and oral
- Above average ability to multi task
- Above average level of attention to details
- Adaptable to change
- Above average problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changing business and/or team specific needs
- Effectively manage time and multi-tasking maybe a challenge for this position
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.