• Project based RFP support – Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) submission and execution;
• Ensure effective written communication with Supplier’s (NDA), Business Units and Strategic Sourcing Staff;
• Set up bid submittal sheets for large RFxs (140+ properties, unique scopes of work, 25+ bidders);
• Support the RFI/RFQ/RFP process and completion of business case analysis through consolidation and interpretation of vendor response spreadsheets for team review;
• Coordinate various Security reviews based on project requirements with Security Leads and Divisional Security BUSO’s (Business Unit Security Officers);
• Prepare basic contract summary forms - Prepare simple contract renewals and contract extensions using templates;
• Obtain D&B Reports for distribution to team during project engagements;
• Create and update database files in order to establish authorized vendor status.
• Ensure company compliance policies/standards/business procedures/documentation requirements are adhered to;
• Research Contracts Database to obtain copies of relevant Master Contracts for various Sourcing engagements;
• Other assignments as required.
2. Providing timely and high-impact support to a cross-border department.
3. Keeping numerous stakeholders involved in decision points and informed of status updates.
4. Working with colleagues in different time zones
5. Staying abreast of constantly changing regulatory and operational environments.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Laws or earned units in law;
• Undergraduate degree/diploma in business or above with education background in Procurement, fundamental understanding of basic contract terms/condition;
• Proficient business English (written and spoken);
• Familiarity with large scale company systems, databases and reporting tools;
• Strong PC skills and proficiency with MS excel, Word, Access;
• Excellent communication and problem solving capability;
• Attentive to details and quality, well-organized, innovative and result driven;
• Self-starter with high level of initiative;
• Exercises good judgment;
• Operates in a professional and ethical manner with customers and vendors;
• Ability to work (North American) day shift