- Design, develop and test Robotics Process Automation solutions using prescribed RPA technologies.
- Participate in interviews, meetings or workshops to understand the requirements and to develop automation solutions.
- Design, configure, test, deploy and integrate new, modified and/or enhanced automations.
- Participate in development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient, reusable and reliable configurations within robotic process automation software and tools.
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA components in the enterprise architecture.
- Participate in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations for performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, disaster recovery and uptime.
- Create and maintains technical design documentation to support development.
- Create test scripts and supports Quality Assurance activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Technology courses (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, MIS or a related Analytical field) with preference for applicants with experience in programming.
Tools/Technical/Process Specific Knowledge or Skills
- 2+ years of development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts.
- 1+ years of experience with WinAutomation. Familiarity/Experience with additional RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, ProcessRobot) highly preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience in any programming language.
- HTML 5 and CSS3 and Responsive Web Design
- Model View Presenter Framework using .NET Framework (4.0 +), ASP.NET, C#.NET and TFS
- MS-SQL Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions
- Understanding of HTML and experience in SQL required.
- Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and macro development preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Understanding of process design documents and technical design documents on automation space.
- Ability to improvise configuration/coding to new situations, new integrations and/or new products/interfaces within RPA softwares/tools.
- BPMN or Workflow Modeling applications
- General knowledge in software testing
- Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships and drive collaboration across teams.
- Must be an adaptable self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and organize time effectively.
- Ability to work well with business unit SME’s, Business Analysts, vendors and end users in cross functional teams.
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written & presentation; ability to adapt content to various audiences; communicates effectively
- Proven interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships, engage and influence others, work with a diverse internal and international customer base
- Strong attention to details and services accuracy.
- Proactive with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willing to work overtime and rotating shifts
Minimum Skills Requirements to Go-live
- Completion of RPAcademy Training for RPA Developers
- Completion of training for enterprise software robotics tools (AutomationAnywhere or ProcessRobot)