- Maintaining book of accounts for pension, mutual, insurance funds, unit trust product and reconciles records for portfolio holdings and cash positions. Liaise with different counterparties to resolve the issues.
- Monitor/ follow up BAU issues with internal outsourced provider.
- Responsible for the daily cash management on pension, mutual, insurance fund, unit trust products
- Setup new fund launch and coordinate with internal departments and external service providers
- Liaise with various parties including fund managers, prime brokers, auditors, custodians, fund administrators and other service providers
- Perform daily dealing order processing and shareholder account opening.
- Maintain record of operation policies and procedures guidelines and its documentation updated
- Enhance implementation of systems such as drafting of user requirement, design test plan, conduct User Acceptance Test, etc.
- Undertake ad hoc assignments or special business projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, preferably in accounting, Finance and other relevant qualifications
- Professional accounting qualification is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Fund operations or Fund administration
- Knowledgeable in various fund types including unit trust, mutual fund, Pension and Fund of fund
- Knowledgeable in various financial instruments, ideally in equity, fixed income, currency forward and futures
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, excellent in MS Excel. VBA knowledge is preferred.
- Public Holiday Support and morning shift of work is required
- Able to take initiative and work independently as well as in a team
- Strong time management and communication skills along with high motivation to drive for success.