- Leverage various internal and external data sets to devise innovative, market-leading strategies for paid search, retargeting, social media advertising, native advertising, and programmatic display.
- Identify and implement biddable media platforms.
- Build sophisticated experiment hypothesis to constantly test ideas, validate learnings and maximize performance.
- Key stakeholder with external media suppliers, including the negotiation of deals and regular evaluation of delivery and services.
- Has a Growth Hacking mentality which implies not only analytical thinking but also great creativity.
- Deep knowledge of customer journeys across user acquisition, activation and retention.
- Able to clearly articulate relevant user segments and how these can be applied to drive growth.
- Develop best in class audience experiences, consistent content, and compelling calls-to-action to drive conversion and high quality leads.
- An expert at analyzing complex data sets from a wide variety of sources and drawing actionable insights.
- Partner with the Brand and Sponsorship team on the management of digital branding elements.
- Establish comprehensive reporting suite, to identify marketing performance, identify winning campaigns and content to help improve and strengthen lead generation and share of voice.
- University degree. 6 years+ experience in agency, publisher or client-side experience in constructing Growth strategies for paid customer acquisition, activation and retention.
- Expertise in executing large budgets across all digital marketing disciplines including display, re-targeting, social media advertising, native advertising, and paid search.
- Expert knowledge of the evolving digital and biddable media landscape including major global and local players, technologies, platforms, and emerging trends.
- Experience using Facebook Ads, AdWords and Google Analytics for campaign performance analysis, audience segmentation, and targeting.
- While being a creative thinker who can generate and appreciate innovative ideas and solutions, is also commercially-minded with strong business acumen.
- Have a passion for understanding customers, and experience in building a customer oriented culture.
- Incredible people skills. Ability to work with teams of creative personnel and content creators. Digital or creative agency management experience.
- A passion for new technology. Data-Driven DNA a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with functionally and geographically diverse teams and externally with creative and digital agencies.
- Excellent project management skills, good operational and process orientation.