- Effectively and efficiently manage the day-to-day operation of the team and communicate foreseen/on-going issues affecting service level, create action plan to mitigate risks.
- Ensure service levels are met or exceeded and are reported visibly –often
- Act as a product and process knowledge resource to associates on the production floor
- Assist immediate supervisor in coordinating team resources, monitoring team activities and preparing reports
- Perform other Workforce Management duties - schedule management, leave management, report management, compliance management and training logistics
- Review, collect, and summarize quality control and business reports
- Leadership, support, motivation, coaching and development of staff; building a high performance and cohesive team
- Manage performance review - deliver ongoing feedback and deal with employee issues
- Identify and define training and development needs of the department and develop strategic approach to act on identified needs.
- Participate in recruitment and interviewing process of associates
- Share information and contribute to the ongoing improvement of standards, policies and procedures.
- Encourage commitment and engagement among team members
- Discuss Business Unit feedback on a real-time, daily, weekly, and monthly basis with the team
- Partner with HRM with regard to HR issues and concerns including disciplinary action cases
- Assume accountability for all critical escalated issues within the team.
- Create, implement and supervise team/departmental projects to ensure achievement of defined objectives.
- Conduct meetings to disseminate announcements, discuss policies and calibrate processes.
- Such other duties and functions as assigned by Operations Management
- Graduate of any 4-year Bachelor's Degree course (Internal/external)
- Candidate must have a high meets or exceeds expectation performance rating in his/her current Unit
- Candidate must not have any form of disciplinary actions for the past 6 months
- Computer literate – ability to use the desktop computer system
- Knowledgeable with MS office application (MS Word and Excel)
- Candidate must have a basic presentation skill
- Candidate must have a basic coaching skills
- Candidate must have a basic BPMN knowledge
- Candidate must have a basic WFO knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to converse effectively using English language
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement
- Ability to compose a grammatically correct, clear and concise email
- Candidate must demonstrate good problem solving skills
- Candidate must have good organizational and time management skills with the ability to be flexible to changing environments and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of Key Roles and Responsibility