- Collaborate within Canadian Technology Leadership, as part of the Enterprise Architecture and Engineering Transformation team, to define and communicate key architecture, portfolio management and IT strategies.
- Collaborate with software and solution delivery AVPs, lead software and application architects, other infrastructure, data and operations architects to uncover pain points and opportunities to strategize, solution, deliver new business value through applications, services, platforms and software.
- Identify and direct POTs, prototypes and build new capabilities to deliver on key business and IT product objectives
- Define logical architecture for projects that aligns to business strategy, aligning to reference architectures and standards.
- Design and deliver cloud-native services and data structures that enable an exceptional user experience
- Maintain and support the application and service portfolio, with accountability for production reliability and usage, and the delivery of new business and IT capabilities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and comfort working within a rapidly changing startup environment; you love the challenge of working on a small team and being part of a larger movement to change the engineering culture of an enterprise
- Experimenting with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next
- A capacity for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes across all levels in the organization
- Understanding of the fundamentals of capital markets or financial services in support of our service or product offerings (or are ready to learn by doing!)
- Cloud Foundry and other components supporting a highly-automated global engineering platform
- Open source! As we accelerate our delivery of world-class experiences, we know embracing open source technologies will help us get there. Any experience with open source is very attractive to us!
- Driving effective decision-making and efficient operations by transforming data into actionable insights
- Delivering exceptional experiences across all digital touchpoints that drive value for a global brand
- Enabling new quantitative investment strategies and sources of alpha return
- Expanding the usage of proprietary hedging strategies
- Enabling productive and engaged employees globally