- To be the “expert” on project management best practice.
- Manage a project from research, design, analysis, planning through to implementation.
- Liaise with over 10 countries across Asia and North America on ER related projects.
- Expected to attend early morning / night calls occasionally.
- Provide recommendation in complying with various statistics for HR analytics.
- Identify employee, manager, and/or company issues that require policy attention or review from a regulatory and/or compliance perspective and participate in the development of programs and policies to ensure these requirements are met.
- Consolidate and review monthly HR statistical reports for Senior Management information.
- Identify, evaluate and support the development of customized training required to meet any legislative and/or compliance requirements.
- Support training such as providing input for document requirements, design and delivery of training programs.
- Assist in the creation of an ER learning playbook that can be used by various functions across the region.
- University degree holder or with professional qualification.
- 8 - 10 years of experience with at least 3 years in related field.
- Strong project management skills from research, design, analysis, planning through to implementation.
- Ideal to have basic human resources knowledge.
- Take ownership, can work independently, proactively and flexibly in delivering results.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency in dealing with people leaders at all levels in the organization including Senior Leadership.
- Ability to present and explain ideas, to document outcomes and to assess impacts.
- Strong liaison skills and details oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Well versed in both written and spoken English, with Putonghua an asset.