- Perform outbound calls as a marketing tool to carry out a variety of sales and marketing activities, including cold calls, cross-selling and up-selling to existing and prospective customers
- Attend to telephone queries from customers and direct such calls to an appropriate personnel where necessary.
- Perform any after-call functions to complete the cycle of call.
- Achieve pre-set Key Indicators for the individual and assist in the achievement of the overall sales targets
- Provide feedback and suggestions on programs handled to improve and/or enhance existing and future telemarketing programmes.
- Ensure that each call handled meets the service standards
- Create and/or maintain proper client, call and sales records and customer database as required
- Ensure confidentially of data in the manner
- Perform duties/tasks ancillary to the selling activities cited above, including mailing, typing, faxing and dispatching from time to time.
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual and department effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of individual and department.
- Help to train and guide new executives.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
- Prior Telesales experience preferred
- Equipped with the following; CFMAS 5, CFMAS 9 and HI
- Sales driven and motivated