- To provide all levels of sales support and build up solid relationship with mapped bank partners
- Develop and recommend appropriate initiatives to drive and achieve aligned business plan and pre-set KPIs with partners
- Perform sales analysis and planning to achieve business targets; develop sales management tools with close monitoring of sales activities and trend by partners and sales unit
- Lead the sales team to achieve pre-committed business targets and various KPIs for designated branches/district/bank
- Develop and provide on-going training plan for bank’s frontline staff, including product, sales skills, prospecting, objection handling, sales operation and process, etc.
- Build up and maintain solid business relationship with banks’ key stakeholders including insurance team, district managers, branch managers and all frontline staffs, etc.
- Develop & implement business strategies
- Diploma/ Degree with at least 5 years of business development experience in the financial services industry
- Possess professional certification such as CMFAS Module 5, Module 8, Module 9 and Health Insurance
- Experience handling IFA / FA / Banking channels deemed advantageous
- Great people skills; ability to build good rapport with different stakeholders
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills