- Be key person in division EV/ NBV reporting, including both external and management reporting.
- Review EV/ NBV deliverables from business units, and provide necessary support like internal consultant.
- Lead division analysis to senior management in Asia and Group Offices.
- Lead project base engagements to support and drive business growth.
- Drive reporting policy and process governance upgrade.
- Provide coaching to junior staff to perform.
- Degree holder with professional actuarial qualification, such as FSA, FIA, FCIA or equivalent.
- Minimum 9 years relevant experience in the life insurance or actuarial consulting industry.
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Director
- Experience in EV an advantage.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Demonstrate initiatives, commitment and able to work independently.
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills to work across parties.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Effective command of English, both spoken and written.